Banks have tightened their guidelines in recent years
Mortgage Warehouse’s solution is to explore options from alternative lenders and to offer flexible income verification. Every application is reviewed by a person, not a computer. We understand that each customer is unique, and we pride ourselves on providing a personalized, hassle-free experience.
Most of our customers usually fall into one of a few groups:
- Small business owners who cannot prove enough income to qualify
- with a major bank;
- New immigrants to Canada who do not have a credit history;
- Homeowners who have built up equity in their property but do not meet income requirements of the major banks; and
- Canadians with former credit difficulties that have since been resolved, including discharged bankrupts.
Government rules for lending to self-employed have changed
Mainstream lenders have tightened self employed qualifications, as a result, many self-employed borrowers who tax-manage their earnings (i.e., don’t pay themselves enough salaries or dividends) will find mainstream stated income programs ineffective.
We compare options from a wide variety of lenders and negotiate to secure the best possible rates, terms and conditions for you.
Mortgage Warehouse specializes in:
- First & Second Mortgages
- Up to 95% Financing
- Consolidate High Interest Debt
- Private Funds
- Slow Credit
- Residential & Commercial
- Construction & Renovation
- All Over Ontario